Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

KISS WEDDING ALBUM | Amanda & Bryan

Ok, this is an exciting one! One of my closest friends (for the past 21 1/2 years), Amanda, got married this summer. Since I was a bridesmaid, I wasn't photographing, but I did design her wedding album. Now that the parents have all received their Christmas presents, I can put it up here! I once again used the beautiful KISS Wedding Books and put together a gorgeous 15-page, lay-flat 10x10 leather album for the newlyweds. For the parents, we did the new Soft KISS books: also 10x10, linen books with flexible lay-flat pages. Photos will come of the actual books, but for starters here is their layout.

Disclaimer: I designed this book, but all original wedding photography credit goes to the fun and fantastic Jim & Debbie Meyer of Meyer Photography.

In KISS albums, the pages lay flat, so the book doesn't have this center line, but this is the easiest way to show you the album! Enjoy! (Click to view full screen)



Learn more about my custom wedding album design and view prices at www.clairebuffie.com/weddings

2 Comments:

Anonymous Donna Fox said...

OMG! Claire....we are absolutely in awe over the most BEAUTIFUL photo album you created for Amanda and Bryan to give to us on Christmas. What a wonderful piece of art. Your creativity is unbelievable and inspirational!!!! Love, Foxey Mama

December 30, 2009 at 1:08 AM  
Anonymous Tony Howell said...

Gorgeous.

December 31, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home