Photobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

WEB DESIGN | NYC Pageants + HEADSHOTS | Keelie

A website is a crucial form of advertising when enticing and recognizing sponsors, promoting an event, and spreading a message. In the other areas of my life, I have always used my talents of design to help the organizations I support. This year in the Miss America Organization, I represent the local title of Miss Southeast New York on my way to the Miss New York State Pageant. Miss Southeast NY is a part of NYC Pageants, the supporting local organization behind Miss Greater NYC and Miss Liberty as well. I took my sister queens’ headshots and also made our website for publicity. Take a look! www.NYCpageants.com

Photobucket

You’ve seen Cassie’s headshots before, but here are Keelie’s. Interestingly enough, we did a “pageant” shot and an “actor” shot. The actor shot is what she decided to use for both stage/film acting and also for her Miss New York headshot because it was the most true to Keelie and her natural, genuine brightness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home