Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

WEB DESIGN | Miss Duneland

Photobucket

As you can see, the Miss America Organization has benefited my professional network as well as my social and pageant aspects of my life. When I began in this organization back in Indiana, my title was Miss Duneland 2007. I developed a website for them years ago and I'm still maintaining it as my way to give back to the organization that has shaped my life. It's a simple iWeb site, but would be a perfect, easy, and inexpensive way for me to get you started and maintaining a website for you!

Some fun stories about Miss Duneland successes including Miss America 2009, Miss Indiana 2008-2009 and Miss Indiana's Outstanding Teen 2008-2009 can be seen on my Miss Jubilee blog.

Visit www.missduneland.com here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claire,
You have done a wonderful job on not only designing the Miss Duneland website, but keeping it up to date for me. I have seen many other website you have done and they are all class "A". When you were Miss Duneland I told you how talented you are, not just in the pageant world, but with your photography and designs. If anyone needs a website built and maintained, Claire Buffie is the way to go. Claire Buffie, Miss Duneland 2007...you are the best!!! Jan

August 3, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home