Photobucket

Sunday, August 16, 2009

WEDDING | Jon & Keri

Photobucket

You never know when you’re going to need a business card.

As I was frantically trying to figure out how I would get back to Indianapolis in November to photograph a wedding, and as my flight was cancelled, some guy kept asking me about wedding photography. I tossed a card his way, yelled “Nice to meet you, call me!” as I ran to my gate….and 5 months later, he called. Jon & Keri are awesome people and wonderful new friends in NY. They have the penthouse apartment on the water in Long Island City – perfect for photographing their wedding party with the entire NY skyline in the background. We did all of their wedding photos before the ceremony, so instead of Jon seeing Keri walk down the aisle for the first time, he saw her coming around the corner on the same rooftop to the place of his proposal and their engagement dinner. Pretty perfect. On May 23, 2009, some very tall people – there were NBA, MLB, NFL group shots taken – filled the West Side Loft in Manhattan to watch these two get married in a very unique and special ceremony. As it was the goal, this wedding was a party. Cheers!

View a few highlights from Jon & Keri’s Day – May 23, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home